Gunsmith Gunsmith

badass

I made a gun with like twenty other guns on it. Gonna fuck bitches up with this.

IncendiaryProduction responds:

Sounds like a party.

e7 e7

Wow.

The background music made me actually think I was there, but I was disappointed to see the blue colour theme turn to green. The blue was breathtaking.

Pretentious Art Game Pretentious Art Game

Hidden area.

If you click happy 30 times you can select it.

Sidorio responds:

Despite making this game I actually went and tried that. Why do you tell these awful lies?

Freeway Fury Freeway Fury

kkkk

The whole limited continue thing really did piss me off. I was about to finish then I jumped onto the road, because the diagonal jumping is shitty. Other then that, it is pretty addicting. 3/5.

The Evil Robot! The Evil Robot!

SECRET ENDIGN|!!`11 11!!1

To get the secret ending you need to achieve -1 health, you can do this by attacking till it's below 10 then repairing back to near full. Repeat 5 times.

Lare responds:

Hey, don't spoil it for everyone!

Chuck Norris Tennis Chuck Norris Tennis

Holy shit.

I'm still playing as I write this review, the graphics were similiar to Crysis, even better. The voice acting made it almost lifelike, you've inspired me.

Trap Master Trap Master

Can't really rate it now, can I?

When I start the game I don't see anything, I don't know if this is intentional but if it's not could you please get around to taking a look at that? :x

P.S I'll vote when it's fixed.

Effing Worms Effing Worms

It could be improved.

Very addictive, I think you have done a good job and put a lot of time into this game.
The only thing I could suggest is that you add a quality button, the huge amount of soldiers really lags me after a few levels. You could also add some extra upgrades except two categories, attack or speed.

Thing-Thing Deathwish dum Thing-Thing Deathwish dum

dddd

In the sword option, he stabbed him in the head and it came off?
Also, what the fuck was with the shotgun one?
Stolen sprites also. gf nub.

Shipwreck Survivor Shipwreck Survivor

You bastard!

Thanks a lot Lare, now I have a giant erection.

Lare responds:

My skillz are very boner-inducing indeed.